Tuesday 14 March 2006

A Sporty Weekend!

Had a sporty weekend!!! Played golf with Jon at Randwick Golf Club (expensive on weekends!!!) but fun nonetheless! Really starting to get the hang of golf...I think...! My tee offs are better than my fairway shots (when I actually get the ball onto the fairway!) and my putting still leaves little to be desired...! There were heaps and heaps of people there...young and old, those that looked like pros and actually were pros, and those that looked like pros but were actually were amateurs! One snobby couple behind us rudely told us to hurry up just after the 1st hole! They told us to get off the green to write down our scores on our scorecards...as if that takes sooooo long! So Jon and I deliberately took our time for the rest of the 10 holes or so we played!

Played tennis on Sunday with Jon, Dad and Carl at Matraville Sports Centre. Was really really hot as we played mid morning to midday! Teamed up with Carl against Jon and Dad but we lost in a closely fought match 7-5! Carl and I put it down to me not having my own racquet (it's being restrung at the moment!) and me having sustained a blister injury on my hand! So now patiently waiting for this stupid blister to heal so we can have a rematch at church houseparty this coming weekend...!

No comments: