Thursday 14 September 2006

24 hours and counting...!!!

Won't bore you with what's been going on at work because well...it's been pretty boring!

Am excited though by the prospect of taking annual leave for the first time this year in little over 24 hours!!! Will be taking 2 weeks off. I'm basically spending the first week bumming around and sleeping in (my favourite pastime!). Then will be taking off with family and cousin to Cairns for 8 days!!!

Very very exciting cos having lived in Australia all my life, I realise that I have actually seen very very little of its natural wonders! In fact, I think I can count the places in Australia that I've been with my fingers!

Been spending the last couple of days working out what there is to do in Cairns and its surroundings and which cruise to take to the Great Barrier Reef! Also whether to try scuba diving or just snorkel!

Really hoping to see some turtles!

No comments: