Tuesday 31 October 2006

Nothing exciting lately...

Just realised I haven't blogged for ages! A friend from church asked me recently what I had done over the past 2 weeks that was exciting and I had really struggled to come up with anything!

So, she convinced me to go out with a group of friends from church after dinner on Sunday night. We went to the Shangri-La Hotel for Sugar hit, a dessert promotion as part of October's Good Food Month. Had this chocolate layered mousse thing with raspberry something or other in a shot glass. Was really nice! But rather sweet...duh!?! Had a glass of red dessert wine, which was really nice and sweet. Had to fight the urge to scull the whole glass in one go!

Got home around 11:30pm and man it was hard getting up Monday morning at 6am! But worth it I have to say...

I really shouldn't use being tired as an excuse not to go out I've realised. To do so is the path to the old and boring side...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, fight against the pull of being boring :D I hope this means you'll be coming out more often!