Friday 21 April 2006

Bludgy week...yet again!!! =P

Had a relaxing family oriented Easter this year! Spent Good Friday hanging out at Queenie's place! Brought my N64 over to play her favourite game Bomberman but ended up playing Dysnasty Warriors 4 on PS2 all arvo!!! A really fun 2 player coop game where you basically go around slashing and hacking bad guys up with special combos and super moves! Really easy to play and you do awesome combos just by hitting the same button! I think I wanna get a PS2 now just for that game!!!

Spent Saturday at home mostly and took Aunty from Malaysia and cousin out to dinner in Kensington. Sunday...hmm woke up late, can't really remember what I did till church at 5pm...then when over to cousin Joe and his newly wed Isabel's place in Victoria Park, Zetland. Really nice apartment and really nice food! Isabel is Korean so she whipped up this awesome spicy squid dish that we all couldn't get enough of!!!

Monday went with parents and Aunty to visit Taiwanese family friends. Went out for Yum Cha in Burwood - not bad! Then spent most of the afternoon at Taiwanese family friend's place where I was subjected to 3 hours of listening to grown ups chatting in Mandarin and not understanding much of it! Seemed rude to fall asleep on the couch so had to seem like I was vaguely understanding the conversation when most of the time I was day dreaming! Man - really need to learn another language!!!

This week was just as bludgy as last week!!! And because my reg was around, he told me to leave early on Wednesday and today! Still, don't know why this 4 day week kinda seemed longer than it should have...maybe cause I didn't have much to do and time was passing slower each day...??? Anyway shouldn't complain cos had two half days off practically!

Ah I love respiratory med - minimum workload/stress, maximum time off!!! Now what about that PS2...?!

No comments: