Wednesday 5 April 2006

Sooooooooooooooo Tired!!!!!

Have had a looooonnnnng week so far!!! Seems like the weekend won't come fast enough! Last Sunday's shift was alright...not as busy as my first weekend Saturday shift last term but still, 16 hours is 16 hours!!! Felt totally buggered by Monday arvo when I had worked 24 hrs out of the last 32 hrs - just wanted to sleep forever!

At least my new respiratory term is heaps less busy than my last aged care term! Only have about 10 patients on the list, which is already below my all time low of 11 patients in aged care and today my reg told me to go home after lunch!!! Couldn't though cos had to give a friend a lift home after 5pm... maybe another day though!

Working this Sunday again... =( gonna be another looooonnnnng week! But hey...easter's just round the corner - then I'll be able to eat, sleep, eat sleep... =)

No comments: