Monday 7 August 2006

Busy busy busy!

Well another week goes by and it's been a great one! Had 3 and a half days off last week and mostly spent it with my aunty and cousins from Malaysia.

On Wednesday we had a nice fish and chips lunch at La Perouse followed by a full round of golf at Randwick Golf Course since my aunty's a golf fanatic! She loved the scenery at the course, even if it wasn't that well maintained.


On Thursday went to the city for lunch at a really nice Japanese place called Musashi next to Capitol Theatre with my godmother and aunty. Was kinda weird going out with 2 aunties but I love playing the host! We walked all around the city visiting Hyde Park and the memorial there and doing a bit of window shopping before having coffee at Myers.

On Friday went for a drive with aunty and cousin to Miranda Westfield. Had lunch in the food court there before walking around doing more window shopping!

So yeah - busy 3 days or so but really really enjoyed them and much better than sitting at home doing nothing like I probably would've done otherwise! Just finished 3 night shifts in a row. They weren't actually too bad and I'm really starting to like them actually even though I have always dreaded them.

Got a busy 2 weeks or so coming up. I got a interview with SIGPET, one of the Sydney GP training providers!!! That gives me a 29/32 chance of getting a place and I have an interview next Monday morning! Also have to apply for my Resident Medical Officer job for next year as applications to all hospitals close on 18th August so reminder to myself - get cracking! Will apply for Prince of Wales Hospital and Bankstown and don't really mind if I get offers to either.

In the midst of all that, busy with church things as well. Just finished preparing my last 2 bible studies on 2 Corinthians and will be chairing church for the first time this Sunday plus I'm on music this week. So busy busy busy!

No comments: