Sunday 30 July 2006

Do you ever just wanna SCREAM?!

Haven't written for a while...does that mean the time has flown by or that I've just been too lazy to write? Probably a bit of both...

Last week did a week of nights. Wasn't too bad. Some nights were really quiet. One in particular was a total nightmare. Got to do some suturing finally and my crowning achievement had to be cannulating a 2 year old baby!

Today the emergency department was once again a total madhouse. It was as if everyone in Sydney woke up and decided they'd pay a visit to Bankstown Hospital ED! And by gosh there was no shortage of stooooooooopid presentations! I won't give examples...starting to get worked up just thinking about them...

On a happier note, got to spend time with my cousin and aunty from Malaysia yesterday. Took them to Bankstown to have Vietnamese noodles my aunty was craving and then we went for a drive down south to Wollongong to visit the Nan Tien Buddhist temple. Really really pretty and serene! Took heaps of photos until my battery ran out! Then on the way back met my bro and other cousin for dinner in Hurstville where we had yummy seafood for dinner! So all in all a nice day!

One more day in the madhouse tomorrow and then I have 3.5 days off... yay!

No comments: