Saturday 22 July 2006

Long time no blog...

Wow haven't blogged for like 10 days...so what have I been up to?

Not much really...just worked 6 out of the last 8 days so I guess alot of work. Nice to finally have some quality time to rest and relax. During the week it's usually just so hectic at work that I come home totally wasted and since I'm working 10 hr shifts now, that doesn't leave much time for anything else. Basically get home, have dinner, veg for a bit in front of tv and then hey it's time to sleep already! And so the same routine occurs day after day...how depressing...

On a slightly happier note, my GP application appears to be going well. I've applied for SIGPET first and IGPE second (acronyms for 2 of the 3 GP training organisations in Sydney) and based on the reports of my 3 referees I was ranked in the top 10-20% of candidates ie band 2. That gives me a fair shot of getting an intervew with SIGPET or IGPE so fingers crossed...! Funny though...cos I'm not even sure that I wanna be a GP yet, but I guess we'll see...

Have an aunty and cousin sister over from Malaysia at the moment. My cousin is coming to study at UTS as part of a twinning program for 2 years here. They've been here before so will have to think of new places to take them...anyone got any suggestions?!

No comments: