Friday 17 February 2006

I was just about to tell you...that I love TV! I do!

Okey dokey here we go - a post dedicated to tv! Here are the details of my love affair with the box...without the dots!

Monday - Desperate Housewives
Tuesday - The O.C.
Wednesday - Prisonbreak + E.R.
Thursday - Lost + (coming soon - The Amazing Race!)
Friday - shock horror nothing!!!
Saturday - Gilmore Girls (although the season just finished)
Sunday - more shock horror nothing!!!

In addition to free to air tv, I now have box sets of tv series to watch on those shock-horror-there's-nothing-to-watch-on-tv nights! So far in my collection are: The O.C. Seasons 1 & 2, Scrubs Seasons 1 & 2, Astroboy 1980s Series, Transformers Boxsets 1-3! If you ever wanna borrow any...just ask!

So...do I watch too much tv??!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm good to see another O.C. brother

peace out
TL

esmephelia said...

oooh i wanna borrow the o.c. season 1!!!
(this is suz btw)
can you bring them to jimbos thing this friday?!?!!?